Leveraged Dividend Income
- Leveraged Dividend Income is a conservative, elegant, alternative methodology that captures dividends on blue-chip stocks & ETFs using leverage and hedges.
- In the event of a market correction, the near-term drawdown of the portfolio is typically 30% to 35% less severe. Moreover, if the market corrects and stays down, the portfolio will typically recover to breakeven or even show a small gain over 2 to 3 months as the hedges mature. Portfolio recovery does not require a full market recovery.
- For additional information and quantitative data and graphs on how the hedges performed during past corrections, such as the COVID-19 crash, please contact us.
- Targeted returns for the portfolio are 10% to 12% annually after commissions.
- This strategy has advantageous tax characteristics.